Sunday, December 15, 2013

Additional Optimization of my virtual world

In an attempt to address some of the rendering problems that people had with my virtual world, I redesigned it to make it more spaced out.

I also decreased the number of trees and the number of cubes I had in my world in an attempt to make it run more smoothly.

Here are some screenshots of my work!


This is a picture of my new world when you enter it. I added text to guide people to the different aspects of my world


This is a zoomed out view of all of my PDFs! I have more PDFs than videos because I was finding that meshmoon would crash if I had too many videos


I was trying to show me deleting some boxes and trees in this shot, but it looks like I'm deleting the ground. I hope that deleting some of the extra content that meshmoon needs to render will make it run better

Here I am moving my videos and PDFs around so that they are much more spaced out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment