Monday, November 18, 2013

BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES/MUSEUM

 This first screenshot is of my first layer. It had me underwater, and I thought that that wouldn't be a very good place for a library......
 Whenever I tried to enter build mode last night, meshmoon would crash. This is why the assignment is getting in a day late
 More crashing....
 Finally I was able to get meshmoon working. I decided to go with and outdoor layer. Originally I had a construction site as well, but decided to turn it off. I placed a bunch of plywood cubes to be the stand for my 'about me' section. It gives it a construction site feel.
 My first photo! I have no idea why it ended up tilted, but I like it
 Adding photos of the things I love.... my girlfriend and the stanley cup
 This pic shows how I adjusted the images to arrange them on the platform
All done! As others have noted, Meshmoon no longer supports clickable images to websites, so I wasn't able to complete that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment