Sunday, November 24, 2013

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 10 NEW CONTENT ELEMENTS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

Since I found adding PDFs to the world much easier than the downloading youtube videos work-around that my classmate found, I decided to upload 7 PDF files, and 3 youtube videos to my world. Plus, the work around we discovered for adding youtube videos I'm told only works for 2-4 minute videos. I have a bunch of TED talks in my research database, so I'm a bit limited on the number of youtube videos I can upload. I added additional 'arms' onto the wooden stand that I have arranged my videos and PDFs on. I like that there isn't a particular order to which link visitors mist click on. Rather they can start viewing videos or reading PDFs in whatever order they want in my world.

First, here are the pictures of me adding the PDFs to the world:

 adding another PDF
 Moving the page to just the right place
 All done with the PDF uploads!!


Okay now onto the videos! Adding arms to my wooden monster of immersive education video knowledge......
 This one kind of goes around in a circle.

And here is me adding one of the 3 extra videos...


No comments:

Post a Comment